Friday, September 2, 2011

Angel

Angel is my best friend Vee's niece - since I am adopted in to Steward Family (Vee's family) since I moved to Chicago, she essentially became - by virtue - my niece.

In the midst of humidity and heat, she agreed to pose for me for some preggy shots.. and if you are my very close friend or family, you know that taking pregnancy picture is my favorite photography of all.. the challenge is to capture the joy of motherhood. Thursday afternoon, after work, we went straight to Vee's mom's house.

This is just a teaser as I captured a lot of great pics. But as always, I am excited to post some pictures here that caught my eyes and heart.

noise had actually added drama to this shot

Beautiful 
Love

And my two favorites so far :)





No comments:

Post a Comment